Our revolutionary approach to drying is based on the fact that it is much more efficient to dry biomass waste such as chips or sawdust with your own feedstock as fuel (A secondary fuel source such as gas can also be added if preferred). Compared to using natural gas, propane or electric heat our biomass based burning system is the most efficient way to dry your raw product and make it ready for pelleting. Our biomass triple pass drying systems can dry from 500kg to 4 tonne’s per hour depending on the model selected.
The gasification burner leaves very little ash and creates very little smoke (mainly steam) from the chimney. They can be installed inside or outside a building, and in a variety of settings, (We even have installed them in Atlantic Canada where the temperatures reach -35c in winter). We know you will be happy with this efficient and affordable drying system, that comes installed on your premises with full CE certification.
- Triple pass wood biomass dryer for chips or sawdust
- 4 zone low temp dryers for heat sensitive materials
- High moisture fertilizer or digest dryers with nitrogen spray for corrosion resistance
- All systems come with touch screen manual or automatic control of the dryer
- Free installation and set up
The Dryer Consists Of:
- Feeding bins x 2 @ 2 m3 ( one for feed to dryer of chips or dust one for feedstock to be dried) or for larger models a rolling auger feed system
- Large Biomass boiler* with automatic auger feed or manual log feed
- Rotary drying drum
- Fan with air lock
- Touch screen control panel
- Automation controls for regulating the wet material feeding speed, rotation speed and hot air fan
- Full installation and training
*Gas Connection Available